Polycarboxylate cement is used as a cementing medium of cast alloy and porcelain restorations. In addition, polycarboxylate dental cement can be used as a cavity liner, as a dental base liner under metallic restorations, or as a temporary restorative material. We also carry a hybrid luting cement. Polycarboylate Cement Kit: Powder 25 Gm - 15 Ml Liquid.
- Chemically bonds to tooth structure and metal appliances
- High adhesive strength (697 psi, 49 kg cm2)
- Extremely low film thickness (19 µm)
- High level of radiopacity
- Kit contains: Powder 25 Gm - 15 Ml Liquid.