We protect all information that is collected by software programs called cookies. This can be basic information like addresses, phone numbers, etc. We use this information in the process of your order and any newsletter you might of subscribed to.
Terms of sales (Agreement) are binding with you or your representatives and DentalOfficeProducts.com, and apply to all orders, or any other agreement that are directly related to products purchased. Your purchase is an acceptance and acknowledgment of delivery of products and constitutes your understanding and agreement of our sales terms.
We stand behind our service to provide you with new, unused product. Any unused and re-salable product can be returned within 30 days of your purchase.
- Only unmarked packaging an unopened products are accepted. Items that cannot be returned under any conditions are small equipment, alloy, special orders, and Rx products.
- Please note restocking fees might apply to some returns.
- Title is retained by dentalofficeproducts.com for all products until payment for products is received in full.
- Please contact us first before any returns are shipped. We must provide you with a return authorization number before a return is validated.
- All products warranties are subject to the original terms of the manufacturer.
- Shipping charges will apply on all returns.
We strive to ship all orders the same day during normal working days and hours (Monday-Friday from 9-5)
- Shipping cut off time is 3 pm EST
- Next Day or any expedited service are available upon request and subject to higher rates from all national couriers. Please contact us for a quote.
- Please inspect your delivery within the same day you receive it. All claims will only be considered within 4 days after receiving your order.
- Delivery dates via our website are estimates based on normal delivery conditions. Be aware that some delays do come up during special circumstances (natural disasters, harsh weather conditions, strikes, etc). We are not liable for delays arising from these circumstances.
- We are not liable for damages during shipment, including, but limited to, consequential or special dames, from or related delays in shipment or delivery.
We accept all major card such as Visa, MasterCars, American express, Discover as well as PayPal, ApplePay and direct bank deposit.
- Charges for products are will reflect in your statement as ASA, LLC.
- If there are any back orders, we will notify you to keep it or ship it when it is available.
- Net 30 accounts are available after approval. Please request a credit application from our customer service department. Payment must be made within the terms of credit agreement to maintain account privileges.
- Any account past the 30 days agreement of credit terms will be billed an extra 2% late fee.
- You authorize dentalofficeproducts.com to charge any credit card on file for your account for the full amount and late fees for any balance past 35 days.
Submitting an order to dentalofficeproducts.com is deemed as a request and acceptance for dentalofficeproducts.com to sell products to you in accordance of you order and these terms and conditions.
- Dentalofficeproducts.com reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order at any time
- If an order is cancelled, we will provide you with a full refund to cancel and close the transaction.
- We will fill and ship orders to you pursuant to the terms of this agreement notwithstanding any contrary provision contained in any purchase orders, invoices, acknowledgement or documents.
- Please note prices are subject to change at any time.
- Dentalofficeproducts.com make no warranties or representations of any kind, express or implied, oral, or written to you or any third party representatives with respect to any products ordered. Without limiting the foregoing, any implied warranty of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose, is hereby expressly excluded and disclaimed to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- In no event will dentalofficeproducts.com be liable hereunder for incidental, special, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages even if advised in advance of the possibility for such damages. Your remedies are limited to those explicitly set forth in this agreement and in no event will dentalofficeproducts.com liability for damages under this agreement exceed the sale price of your order. The limitations, exclusions and disclaimers set forth in this agreement will apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, even if any remedy fails its essential purpose.
Your order and this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without reference to conflicts of law principles. The state or federal courts located in Miami-Dade County, Florida will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute between us in relation to our products or services, your order, and this Agreement, and you and dentalofficeproducts.com (ASA,LLC) irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts in any such suit, action or proceeding. With respect to any litigation arising out of your order or this Agreement, you and dentalofficeproducts.com expressly waive any right they may have to a jury trial and agree that any such litigation shall be tried by a judge without a jury.